The COB absorbency tester is designed according to the basic parameters and requirements specified in GB/T1540-2002 Determination of water absorption of paper and cardboard (COB method). This standard is suitable for determining the water absorbency of various paper or cardboard surfaces. However, it is not suitable for accurately evaluating the writing performance of paper or board.
ISO535 GB/T 1540
1. The internal cross-sectional area of the metal cylinder is 100±0.2cm (corresponding inner diameter is 112.8±0.2mm), the cylinder height is 50mm, and the contact part between the cylinder ring surface and the sample should be smooth.
2. The basis weight of absorbent paper is 200~250g/㎡, and its absorption speed is 75mm/10min. When a single layer of absorbent paper has a basis weight of less than 200-250 g/㎡, multiple layers can be superimposed to meet the requirements.
3. Smooth metal flat roller: The length of the roller is 200±0.5mm, and the mass should be 10±0.5kg.
4. Test water consumption: 100mm±5ml.
5. Dimensions and weight: Dimensions: <480×400×420 (mm)
You can also contact me via email. My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org